corner corner We Need To Talk About Kevin (Five Star Paperback)

We Need To Talk About Kevin (Five Star Paperback)
by Lionel Shriver | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/27/2011

status (set by ResQgeek): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, June 27, 2011

This book was chosen at The Book Thing of Baltimore, Inc., an organization whose mission it is to put books in the hands of those who want them.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 30, 2017

It's time to do some serious culling of books in my "To Be Read" pile. I might live a long, healthy life, but there is no way I'll ever read all the books now in my possession. I chose this as one of the books to begin moving on.

Farewell and happy traveling, little book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, December 14, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (12/14/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenges:

***The 2017 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess . The title of this book contains the names BO and KEVIN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 23, 2017

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Panera Bread at 219 E. Middle Lane in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 14, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (1/20/2018 UTC) at Panera Bread at 219 E. Middle Lane in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at Panera Bread at 219 E. Middle Lane in Rockville, Maryland, during a BCinDC BookCrossing meetup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, January 21, 2018

From today's BC-in-DC meeting, to be released.