If You Could See Me Now

by Cecelia Ahern | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0007198892 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/24/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 24, 2011
Harrogate District Hospital has a large selection of books for sale in their A&E Department which I always look through when I enter the building for any reason. Of course, I don't like to come away empty-handed, donations for a good cause and all that .... This is one of the two I chose this morning :-) I've previously enjoyed a couple of Cecilia Ahern's novels in a weekend/holiday reading sort of way although they are rather too close to chicklit for my usual taste!

Journal Entry 2 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 01, 2011
There's something simple, childish, cute, innocent, albeit also creepy and unsettling, about this strange love story-cum-fairy tale. I don't know what I was expecting - but it wasn't what I got!
Personally, I never had an imaginary/invisible friend, I never felt the need for one, but was quite happy to spend some time with Ivan!

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Phone box in Blue Anchor, Somerset United Kingdom on Thursday, September 01, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (9/1/2011 UTC) at Phone box in Blue Anchor, Somerset United Kingdom

Left in the phone box on the sea front, near the entrance to the caravan park