corner corner journey into Fear

journey into Fear
by Eric Ambler | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 6/21/2011

status (set by eastbaybookmisr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, June 21, 2011

1968 Knopf hardcover collectors edition of the 1940 early thriller. This was on my list of best early thrillers to read when I found this copy a couple years ago in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1936 The Dark Frontier [n/a]
1939 The Mask of (A Coffin for) Dimitrios [read 2014]
1940 Journey Into Fear [read 2018]

Edit March 5, 2018: I skimmed it, because it was hard to get my mind into this one. I currently have this ranked at #1032 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at Little Free Library at 2938 56th Avenue in Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (3/6/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library at 2938 56th Avenue in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.