Luciano's Luck

by Jack Higgins | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 6/20/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, June 20, 2011
1981 Stein and Day hardcover tale of the Sicilian Mafia in 1943, by the pseudonymous Harry Patterson. I bought this copy yesterday for 25 cents from the sale shelf at Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1962 The Testament of Caspar Schultz [read 2019]
1973 A Prayer for the Dying [read 2020]
1975 The Eagle Has Landed [read 2020]
1976 Storm Warning [read 2020]
1979 To Catch a King [read 2021]

Edit June 16, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #513 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (6/17/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 631 Vernon Street in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.