The Alibi Man

by Tami Hoag | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by TaleofGenji of North Jersey, New Jersey USA on 6/17/2011
Journal Entry 1 by TaleofGenji from North Jersey, New Jersey USA on Friday, June 17, 2011
Discard from a local book fair, rescued so it could find a new reader and avoid being placed in a dumpster. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Read!

Journal Entry 2 by TaleofGenji at South Hamilton, Massachusetts USA on Monday, June 20, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (6/20/2011 UTC) at South Hamilton, Massachusetts USA

Placing in my FICTION Bookbox. Happy travels little book!

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Sunday, August 14, 2011
Selecting from the anything goes fiction bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, December 01, 2011
Adding to a box of books I am sending to a zone.

Journal Entry 5 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (12/5/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, December 09, 2011
I received this great book from flossie771 to release at my OBCZ, thanks for sending it along. It will be heading out to the shelf after I give it a read where hopefully we will get a journal entry!

Decided to offer this one in the Mystery VBB

Journal Entry 7 by wingbookstogivewing at Ogden, Utah USA on Friday, June 06, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (6/7/2014 UTC) at Ogden, Utah USA

Released as a selection from the Mystery VBB, Happy Reading!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 8 by wingperryfranwing at North Ogden, Utah USA on Friday, June 20, 2014
Received a box with 4 books from the Mystery VBB. Thanks!

Edit 3/11/17: Listened to an abridged audio version on a long road trip back from house hunting in California. I kind of zoned out when I was listening to it but overall a pretty good thriller.

Journal Entry 9 by wingperryfranwing at DI in Ogden, Utah USA on Saturday, February 18, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/18/2017 UTC) at DI in Ogden, Utah USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, please consider joining and indicate that you were referred by perryfran. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!