MOTHER SUPERIOR, WOMAN INFERIOR

by Josie Arnold | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 6/12/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, June 12, 2011
A poignant, well written memoir. Recommended reading.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (6/22/2011 UTC) at Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Posting this off as part of a book baggie to FoxygirlACT.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMozettewing at Logan City, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, July 13, 2011
When I pulled this one out, I didn't know it was a memoir until I read the back. I have many memoirs and autobiographies. It may take me a little while to catch up to this one before I read my other books. Thank you for including this one in the book baggie.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, August 06, 2019
Received in a book bag from Mozette, thank you!

Released 3 wks ago (8/20/2019 UTC) at Woori Community House - 5/1385 Healesville Rd in Woori Yallock, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)