A month in the country

by Joseph Lloyd Carr | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 014010559X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPasseur-Xwing of Strasbourg, Alsace France on 6/10/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingPasseur-Xwing from Strasbourg, Alsace France on Friday, June 10, 2011
What a marvellous book ! It remembers me of Lawrence Durrell tetralogy on Alexandria, because of the deep nostalgia that it contains, less for a place than for a man's own past. A highly recommended reading !

Journal Entry 2 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Saturday, June 11, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (6/11/2011 UTC) at Strasbourg, Alsace France

Sent to Fran-kinstein.
Have a nice trip, pretty little book !

Journal Entry 3 by Fran-kinstein at Yorkton, Saskatchewan Canada on Thursday, July 14, 2011
What a pleasant surprise! I recieved the book yesterday in the mail two weeks after the postal strike ended. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by Fran-kinstein at Yorkton, Saskatchewan Canada on Tuesday, August 02, 2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I will plan for a good place to release it, or perhaps send it on a ray if there's interest.

Though I have to admit - when Passeur-X asked if I was still wishing for it, I said yes even though I didn't remember putting it on my wish list! Now I am curious to know who recommended it to me or how on Earth I heard about it.

The book was creative and engrossing despite having an extremely thin plot and maybe 3 actual events! Ha ha. Its was the bare bones of literature. Like a cucumber and cheese sandwich, sometimes it doesn't take much to be great.

Oops yes I should have posted the names for the ray here too!

1. kally93
2. Tsjara
3. raluk68
4. hakkalina
5. goldenwattle

Journal Entry 5 by Kally93 at Brantford, Ontario Canada on Monday, August 22, 2011
Book arrived today! Thank you for including me in this ray.

Journal Entry 6 by Kally93 at Brantford, Ontario Canada on Sunday, August 28, 2011
I finished this book a couple of days ago and I enjoyed it very much. It took me a bit to get used to the writing style and some of the language used in the book. Once I adapted, I found it a really charming story. It reminded me of a good older classic. I don't want to give the story away, so I'll just say I liked the "what if" or the "if only I had" story line. I think everyone has experienced the thought "if only I had done "this" what might have been?" Also the story around the painting was interesting and unexpected.

Thank you for sharing with me. I am now interested in seeing the movie version, also my husband says he thinks it's been made into a play as well

I am posting a link to the forum because I keep losing it and it might make it easier for others: Bookray click here.

Journal Entry 7 by Kally93 at Bookring/Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada on Monday, August 29, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (8/29/2011 UTC) at Bookring/Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada

Sent today to Tsjara. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by wingTsjarawing at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, September 12, 2011
Arrived safely. Thank you so much for all the lovely goodies you included Kally93! (I've never tasted maple candies before, will try some tomorrow ^_^)
Looking forward to read this. Thanks for organizing the bookray Fran-kinstein!

Journal Entry 9 by wingTsjarawing at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, October 06, 2011
I was reading this while the last days of summer turned into autumn, so it felt quite appropriate. The writing style also reminded me of some older classic (though it was published in 1980), but it was quite easy to read (it seemed lively? and funny/witty at times). And I like to read about the 1920's, it's an interesting period, sort of caught in between the old and new (modern) way of life.. (when there were still horses and carts, but soon going to disappear). Really enjoyed the story, it leaves you with a sort of nostalgic and bittersweet feeling. And I also like how the bit about the painting and the grave came together at the end. Will have to keep an eye out for the movie.

Mailing this to raluk68 tomorrow.

Journal Entry 10 by wingTsjarawing at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, October 07, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (10/7/2011 UTC) at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands

On its way to Romania :)

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 11 by raluk68 at București, Wallachia Romania on Sunday, October 16, 2011
Got it! Thanks :)

Journal Entry 12 by raluk68 at București, Wallachia Romania on Monday, November 14, 2011
Peace :)
I've enjoyed this book.
A nice story about discovery, recovery and healing

Thank you Fran-kinstein for the opportunity!

Journal Entry 13 by raluk68 at București, Wallachia Romania on Monday, November 14, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (11/14/2011 UTC) at București, Wallachia Romania

Travelling to Australia!

Journal Entry 14 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, January 03, 2012
The book arrived safely today. Thank you raluk68 for posting it and the lovely postcard. Happy New Year to you too, and all the other readers.
What a little book! With luck I will be able to post it on letter rate. (After I find more readers.)
I am reading another BC book at present - large, plodding - but I will put this on the list after that.

Journal Entry 15 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Wednesday, January 04, 2012
An enjoyable read. As others have said, old fashioned, but this suited the story. It captured a location and time in history.
I read the little book in one evening. I needed a break from the aforementioned "large, plodding" book.

The book has gone to Needle-n-Thread and I will get it back later and look for more readers.

Journal Entry 16 by Needle-n-Thread at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, January 23, 2012
A Month in the Country by J.L. Carr is an enjoyable short story, quick to read. Two men meet in a country churchyard one summer. One is looking for a lost grave. The other is employed to uncover old wall paintings in the church, which haven't been seen for a few hundred years. Village people are interested in what they are doing and call in to follow progress, but have to wait until the paintings are revealed before viewing them.
The story gives an insight into village life.
7 out of 10.

I have returned the book to Goldenwattle.

Journal Entry 17 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, January 23, 2012
The book is back with me and I have advertised a continuing Bookray.

Continuing Bookray

madmadge (UK)
greenbadger (UK)
Tuttasb (Norway)
Abi-Gibby (UK)

This bookray is finished. Feel free to start another bookray, put this in a book box, RABCK, or if all else fails, wild release.

Journal Entry 18 by winggoldenwattlewing at Acton, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, February 03, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (2/4/2012 UTC) at Acton, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Today is our local monthly Bookcrossing meet. We will hold it at Hudson's Café in the National Botanic Gardens, Canberra. I will see if I can entice anyone to join this Bookray. If not, I'll post it to the person on top of the list.

ADDED: Hotfrog took the book.

Journal Entry 19 by Hotfrog at Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, March 31, 2012

I enjoyed this light entertaining read.
It's now on it's way to ukcanaus in Victoria.

Journal Entry 20 by ukcanaus at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, April 04, 2012
Book received today; I look forward to reading this very soon. Thanks, Hotfrog, for sending it to me.

Journal Entry 21 by ukcanaus at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Friday, April 20, 2012
What a delightful book! Like Tsjara, it left me with a nostalgic but bittersweet feeling. But the story is also quite amusing - I nearly laughed aloud on the train this morning reading of Birkin’s preparations for his sermon, and the visit to the organ shop.

Will send this to vassilka before Monday.

Journal Entry 22 by ukcanaus at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Saturday, April 21, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (4/21/2012 UTC) at Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Now on its way to Greece - happy reading!

Journal Entry 23 by vassilka at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Friday, May 04, 2012
The book has arrived! Thanx ukcanaus!

Journal Entry 24 by vassilka at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Wednesday, May 16, 2012
I finished the book a few days ago and I plan to release it today. It took me a while to get into the story, I don't know why, maybe because of the way it was written or maybe because the plot was unraveling slowly. However I liked it very much, the way English nature is described makes you want to be a part of the book, right there and during the 20's! I also liked the way the story ends. It leaves you with a sense of nostalgia and something bittersweet inside you...

Journal Entry 25 by vassilka at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Thursday, May 17, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (5/17/2012 UTC) at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece

I finally posted the book this afternoon and now it's on its way to ririx in Italy. Happy reading ririx! Thank you goldenwattle for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this bookring and you ukcanaus for sending it to me:-)

Journal Entry 26 by ririx at Treviglio, Lombardia Italy on Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Arrived today!
Tomorrow I'll start to read it, wait I'm not very good at english so... :)

Journal Entry 27 by ririx at Troon, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, June 15, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (6/16/2012 UTC) at Troon, Scotland United Kingdom

The book is travelling to Pam! :)

Journal Entry 28 by wingpam99wing at Troon, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, June 21, 2012
the book arrived safely today, I'm halfway through another bookray and will start this one next.

Journal Entry 29 by wingpam99wing at Troon, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, June 24, 2012
I enjoyed this little book - as others have said, deceptively simple. Also a nice quick read over a busy weekend of marking.

pm'ing the next reader for an address.

Journal Entry 30 by wingpam99wing at Troon, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (7/4/2012 UTC) at Troon, Scotland United Kingdom

Posted this afternoon, apologies for the delay.

Journal Entry 31 by Sherlockfan at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Book arrived here in Upper Hutt, New Zealand today. It is small and very intriguing from the first few pages I've already read. Can see I am going to enjoy it as much as other readers before me have. Thanks to all involved so far. This is a well travelled book.

Journal Entry 32 by Sherlockfan at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, July 12, 2012
An interestingly charming little story. Such a change from my usual diet of blood and guts.
Not the sort of surroundings in which I live but I caught the infectious 'disease' both the war survivors had for investigating their heritage. England has such a lot more of that than we have here in NZ; main European settlement around the 1830s.

When the author has the same name as mine it has to have a special appeal.

I have the address for the next reader, bearyfriend so the packet will go off today.

Journal Entry 33 by Sherlockfan at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (7/13/2012 UTC) at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand

Going by post to bearyfriend in Singapore.

Journal Entry 34 by bearyfriend at Singapore, Singapore Singapore on Thursday, August 02, 2012
Book is now safely in my hands, will start when I finished my current read. It's always nice receiving books in the mail, one after another as it keeps my reading momentum going. Once stopped, I started getting lazy. Reading other people's books is more fun, as I know there're others waiting in line. The title and thin book reminds me of another country read "The Country ahead of us, The Country behind" by David Guterson which I also enjoyed very much. Thanks for the note on a nice notepaper.

Journal Entry 35 by bearyfriend at Singapore, Singapore Singapore on Thursday, August 09, 2012
Will send out the book tomorrow and try to get the film adaption to watch, didn't know it was such a long ago film, and both the actors were so young, so different from how they look in my mind. Would love to see Mr Birkin's twitch, as well as the mural on screen. Was there really such a painting? It's indeed a charming read, and funny in some parts. It's a simple life and learning experience. I'm setting the status to travelling.

Journal Entry 36 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 25, 2012
Arrived safe and sound today. I'm glad its not a thick book. Shouldn't take me too long to read it. Thank you!

Journal Entry 37 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, September 21, 2012
111 pages that I just can't get into. :( No worries. I already have the next address and hope to go to the post office tomorrow. :)

Thank you for sharing.

Journal Entry 38 by storm0103 at Aeugst am Albis, Zürich Switzerland on Tuesday, October 09, 2012
The book is back to Europe. Many thanks to Lauraloo for sending it over and to Passeur-X for sharing it with us. Next book on my list. I'll keep you posted.

Journal Entry 39 by storm0103 at Aeugst am Albis, Zürich Switzerland on Thursday, October 18, 2012
A very interesting book.
The story is slow, I was expecting action or even an affair at any time... it never came. However, the book is so well written that I truly enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 40 by storm0103 at a fellow bookcrosser, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 18, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (10/18/2012 UTC) at a fellow bookcrosser, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Leaving this morning for Sweden.

Journal Entry 41 by babelfisk at Jönköping, Småland Sweden on Monday, October 29, 2012
It arrived today. I look forward to reading it. Thank you Passeur-X for giving me the opportunity and storm0103 for passing it on!

Journal Entry 42 by babelfisk at Jönköping, Småland Sweden on Thursday, January 17, 2013
A wonderful little book. The bittersweet memories of the past with the seemingly endless summer days - it reminds me of my own summers some 35-40 years later. I truly enjoyed reading it.

I'm sorry about the long delay! I'll pass it on to KiwiinEngland as soon as I have the address.

Journal Entry 43 by babelfisk at Jönköping, Småland Sweden on Saturday, January 19, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (1/19/2013 UTC) at Jönköping, Småland Sweden

On its way to KiwiinEngland

Journal Entry 44 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Safely arrived in New Zealand, thanks for posting it from Sweden (love the stamps)

Journal Entry 45 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, February 10, 2013
I greatly enjoyed this slice of life of an English summer. The vocabulary of the author makes modern writers look like they take the easy option out. The sense of place created was very strong.

Reading this in the height of summer probably helped create the atmosphere in my mind.

Edwardstreet is on holiday for 10 days, will pass on when they return.

Journal Entry 46 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, February 25, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (2/27/2013 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

I am meeting EdwardStreet for a drink and will pass this book on in person.

Journal Entry 47 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Caught at a bar in Wellington, a lovely after work drink in the wonderful sun on our waterfront.Will read asap and send to the next reader.

Finished this as I flew to work in the Hawkes Bay yesterday. A tiny, poetically written book. I can see why it is called a masterpiece on the cover. The story of former servicemen in the great war employed in to work in a quiet English village in the summer of 1920. I think this book was about how these men move to recovery from the dreadful hurts and trauma they have endured and regain their humanity . The power of relationships and quiet solitude as necessary ingredients for wellness are examined. To be posted to Portugal

On its way to Portugal to the next person on the bookring.

Journal Entry 49 by wingNakipawing at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Tuesday, March 19, 2013
It arrived today safe and sound. It's next on my list! :D

Journal Entry 50 by wingNakipawing at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Friday, April 05, 2013
I liked this book but perhaps due to the exams season I've been involved with while reading it made me thing of how hard it was to read it... I'll have to re-read it someday soon.

Journal Entry 51 by carmendoran at Dundee, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Just arrived here in Scotland from Portugal. Looking forward to reading it

Journal Entry 52 by carmendoran at Dundee, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Half way through and enjoying the escape into another time. Should be ready to post it at the weekend

Journal Entry 53 by carmendoran at Dundee, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, April 26, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (4/26/2013 UTC) at Dundee, Scotland United Kingdom

Posted today and on it's way to Austria

Journal Entry 54 by wingAndrasthewing at Klagenfurt, Kärnten Austria on Monday, May 06, 2013
arrived. I will get to it soon :)

update:
This book was light as a summer's day and seemed to barely touch the characters and entanglements in between. It is not a book with a lot of action or even plot, but it does create wonder and lets the reader gaze into the contemplation of life, love and art itself. I especially enjoyed the language and the poetic descriptions within.

Journal Entry 55 by wingAndrasthewing at Klagenfurt, Kärnten Austria on Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (5/8/2013 UTC) at Klagenfurt, Kärnten Austria

on its way to Nepal

Journal Entry 56 by lils74 at Kathmandu, Bagmati (incl. Kathmandu Valley) Nepal on Tuesday, May 21, 2013
This book is safely with me! Wow, what a well-travelled book. I started reading the journal entries and then caught myself and realized that I'd better wait until I've read the book itself. But I do love it when so many people have read a book and shared their opinions. My own to follow soon!

Journal Entry 57 by lils74 at Kathmandu, Bagmati (incl. Kathmandu Valley) Nepal on Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (7/17/2013 UTC) at Kathmandu, Bagmati (incl. Kathmandu Valley) Nepal

Posted this book out to book-a-neer in Australia a few days ago, to continue the booking. I apologize to all for keeping the book so long...

* *

My thoughts on this (may include a few spoilers:)

I sped through the first half of the book, and then had real trouble finishing the second half; odd, because it was such a short book.

It is beautifully written, very lyrical and visual, if that makes sense--the descriptions of light and summer days were lovely.

I admit to being a little befuzzled at the end. Not that something has to happen in every book, but as he is clearly looking back at this time in his life, I wondered where he was now--not location wise, but at what place in his life. That is to say, how his life turned out, both with his career and relationship decisions.

A good read, with some interesting insight into the Great War (WW1) that is less touched on nowadays than WW2.

As an interesting aside (I think there was a recent thread about this) this was one of only very few books I've read that had no chapter divisions.

Journal Entry 58 by book-a-neer at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, July 30, 2013
It's finally arrived in Australia. Will get this read soon as possible. Thanks!

Journal Entry 59 by book-a-neer at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, August 07, 2013
I actually liked this book. Though there were some words that I didn't know, it was actually easy to read. Some might say that nothing much happens in the book but somehow I got quite interested in the painting that Mr Birkin was restoring.

Will be sending alexiapapa for her address.

Journal Entry 60 by book-a-neer at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Monday, August 12, 2013
Now on its way to alexiapapa.

Journal Entry 61 by book-a-neer at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Thursday, August 15, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (8/12/2013 UTC) at Melbourne, Victoria Australia

To alexiapapa who is next in the list.

Journal Entry 62 by alexiapapa at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Thursday, August 22, 2013
Arrived safe and sound! Thank you for the card and the stamps also! :)

Journal Entry 63 by alexiapapa at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Thursday, October 31, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (10/30/2013 UTC) at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece

A good book but with a hard vocabulary (at least for me) sometimes. I didn't expect this end so it took me by surprise!

Sent to Chremajora to continue the ring! :)

Journal Entry 64 by Chremajora at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, November 10, 2013
Safely arrived in Germany! Thank you for passing it on, alexiapapa.

Will begin reading this just as soon as I have finished my current book.

Journal Entry 65 by Chremajora at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, February 15, 2014
I received this book absolutely ages ago and, despite all the pre-Christmas activities going on, I managed to read it fairly quickly too. I really enjoyed reading it and was left wondering "What if...". How great, that such a short little book can stay with you for such a long time afterwards!

Er, physically, as well - the book is still here. I had wanted to post it on before Christmas but my very helpful husband tidied it away. Somehow or other, it managed to sneak onto my own personal non-book-crossing book shelf and I only just rediscovered it a couple of weeks ago. But it seems the little book is still happy to remain with me: even though I have the address of the next in line, it has been held up again as my Grandma took ill and passed on earlier this week. I have been so pre-occupied with making arrangements (I have to fly over for the funeral and, as yet, am not in possession of a valid passport which makes things considerably more difficult).

I am very grateful to madmadge for giving me a nudge as I would doubtless have forgotten to pass this book on for another 6 weeks or so.

Please forgive me for holding this ring up. I promise I will try to pass it on this week or, failing that, will post it from the UK next week when I am (hopefully) there for the funeral.

Journal Entry 66 by madmadge at New Milton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 25, 2014
The book arrived safely today and was waiting for me on my doormat when I came home tonight. I had forgotten all about it so it's a nice surprise and I am thrilled to be part of this book's story when I see how far it has travelled and how many bookcrossers have read it so far.

I am almost at the end of my current read so will probably start it today or tomorrow.

Journal Entry 67 by madmadge at New Milton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 10, 2014
A very enjoyable read. J.L. Carr paints pictures with his words and I would like to read more of his books. As some have said, an old-fashioned style of writing but this style captures the nostalgia of the story which is very poignant, given that we are remembering the 1914-18 war 100 years ago. The book also put me in mind of my time in Oxfordshire when my children were young. I lived near the old village of Fingest where there was a beautiful old church and during that time a man came to restore one of its ancient windows. He didn't actually live in the steeple but he was a quiet and retired sort of man who obviously loved his work. Thank you for sharing this book and I will PM the next in line to send it on.

Journal Entry 68 by madmadge at Mudeford, Dorset United Kingdom on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (3/13/2014 UTC) at Mudeford, Dorset United Kingdom

Will post this off to greenbadger this afternoon from Mudeford Post Office on my way to walk on the beach with Gemma.

Journal Entry 69 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 15, 2014
The book has arrived with me, thank you very much! And thanks for the card, madmadge! :)

Journal Entry 70 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 20, 2014
Birkin arrives in Oxgodby fresh from Passchendaele and his wife having left him. While he uncovers a mediaeval painting in the church, his companion Moon is having an archaeological dig in the graveyard. A charming and nostalgic portrait of village life, religion, healing and love.

Journal Entry 71 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (3/22/2014 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sent to Tuttasb who is next in the ray. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 72 by wingTuttasbwing at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Friday, March 28, 2014
The book arrived today, will start reading it this weekend. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read such a well travelled book.

Journal Entry 73 by wingTuttasbwing at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Tuesday, April 01, 2014
I enjoyed this one so thanks again. A little gem of a book, charming, short but don't need more pages.

The book will continue it's travel in a couple of days.

Journal Entry 74 by wingTuttasbwing at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (4/3/2014 UTC) at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

And the book ray continues, next stop UK.

Journal Entry 75 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Book arrived with me today

Released 4 yrs ago (6/7/2014 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Time for this fella to move on now been on my shelf for to long now

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Journal Entry 77 by songofdarkness at Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom on Friday, June 13, 2014
Received. Thank you :)