Monsoon

by Wilbur Smith | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 6/9/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, June 09, 2011
Got this from playtrade.com, used for only 1.74! It's massive! Plan to read and release.

BoB
"IT IS THE DAWN OF THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY. AT THE FARTHEST EDGES OF THE KNOWN WORLD, THE MIGHTYEAST INDIA TRADING COMPANY SUFFERS CATASTROPHIC LOSSES FROM PIRATES ON THE HIGH SEAS.

After four years away from service, master mariner Sir Hal Courtney prepairs for his latest and most dangerous voyage - a death or glory mission in the name of Empire and the Crown.

Monsoon is Wilbur Smith's extraordinary new Courntey novel: a story of anger, and passion, of peace amd war. Action, romance and adventure shape a family's destiny as they contest a prize beyond any of their dreams..."

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 17, 2011
Wow! Finally got through this Epic! I just never knew where I was being taken next along the journey of this book. I found every thing I could want in a book conatined in it's pages, Drama, Action, Battles, Love/Romance, Suspence...

This book is reserved for DisneyFreakSam & will be posted to her tomorrow.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 17, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (7/18/2011 UTC) at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom

This is off to DisneyFreakSam via Royal Mail. Hope you enjoy it! Safe travels rather large book!

Journal Entry 4 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Excellent. Thank you very very much. I look forward to reading it