Birds of prey

by Wilbur Smith | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 033035289X Global Overview for this book
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 6/9/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, June 09, 2011
Got this for 1.89! And the book is MASSIVE. From playtrade.com used. Plan to read and release.

BoB
"FROM A STORYTELLER AT THE HEIGHT OF HIS POWERS COMES A MAGNIFICENT TALE OF HIHG SEAS AND HIGH ADVENTURE

It's 1667 and the mighty naval war between the Dutch and the English still rages. Sir Frances Courtney and his son Hal, in their fighting caravel, are on patrol off Southern Africa, lying in wait for a galleon of the Dutch East India Company returning from the Orient laden with spices, timber and gold..."

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, July 01, 2011
Mr Smith certainly give his readers good value for money. This is one epic chunk of tree! It has everything, action, adventure, romance and exotic locations. I did enjoy this, even tho it took me ages to read (but only because I just haven't had much time to spend on reading recently). Still, this book will be traveling to a new reader tomorrow and I will be reading the next installment in the series ... Monsoon!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 03, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (7/2/2011 UTC) at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom

Posted this off to DisneyFreakSam to enjoy. Happy travels chunky book.

Journal Entry 4 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 05, 2011
Thank you so much. I will read this and pass it on.