The Bourne Identity

by Robert Ludlum | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 6/9/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, June 09, 2011
1993 Bantam paperback of the 1980 NYT #1 Bestseller and Selection of the Literary Guild and of the Doubleday Book Club, the first book in the Bourne trilogy. This was on my list of best popular thrillers to read when I bought this copy today for 10 cents from the sale shelf of Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1971 The Scarlatti Inheritance [read 2015]
1976 The Gemini Contenders [read 2021]
1977 The Chancellor Manuscript [read 2021]
1978 The Holcroft Covenant [n/a]
1979 The Matarese Circle [read 2021]

Edit May 14, 2021: This was really exciting, where I slowed down my skimming to read the action. I got enough of the basic idea, and it gets long and involved, but not too much that skimming some of the longer sections really made it impossible to follow. Although I am still a bit in the dark on his actual identity, so that might hurt my grasp of the thread later in the series. I currently have this ranked at #3902 on my ranked list of best-read books lately. A bit low because it runs long.

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.