MRS. DE WINTER.

by Susan. Hill | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by madmadge of Alderholt, Hampshire United Kingdom on 6/4/2011
Journal Entry 1 by madmadge from Alderholt, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 04, 2011
Thrilled to find a Susan Hill book in a charity shop in Highcliffe today.

From Back Cover:
Rebecca was Daphne Du Maurier's most famous and best loved novel. Countless readers wondered what happened next? Out of the fire-wracked ruins of Manderley, would love and renewal rise phoenix-like from the ashes of the embittered past?
Married to the sophisticated, worldly-wise Maxim, the second Mrs de Winter's life should be happy and fulfilled. But the vengeful ghost of Rebecca, Maxim's first wife, continues to cast its long shadow over them. Back in England after an absence of over ten years, it seems as if happiness will at last be theirs. But the de Winters still have to reckon with two hate-consumed figures they once knew - both of whom have very long memories.....

Journal Entry 2 by madmadge at Christchurch, Dorset United Kingdom on Friday, September 09, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (9/10/2011 UTC) at Christchurch, Dorset United Kingdom

This is a 'bonus' book to accompany the original Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. I enjoyed it just as much and hope you do too, Wal-89.

Journal Entry 3 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 12, 2011
Wow, you're too kind! Thank you so much for sending this book along with Rebecca :o) When I saw the size of the parcel I was very intrigued as to the second book and am very happy to find a follow on book inside. I will hopefully get around to these book soon :o) x

Journal Entry 4 by wal-89 at Macclesfield Station in Macclesfield, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 28, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/1/2017 UTC) at Macclesfield Station in Macclesfield, Cheshire United Kingdom

Had too many books on my TBR pile and am moving house so had a clear out. Safe travels little book!