Dockside (Lakeshore Chronicles, Book 3)

by Susan Wiggs | Romance |
Registered by love2cook of Springville, Tennessee USA on 6/4/2011
Journal Entry 1 by love2cook from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, June 04, 2011
Amazon Editorial Review
Long, Lazy Days . . . Hot Summer Nights
With her daughter grown and flown, Nina Romano is ready to embark on a new adventure. She's waited a long time for dating, travel and chasing dreams. But just as she's beginning to enjoy being on her own, she finds herself falling for Greg Bellamy, owner of the charming Inn at Willow Lake and a single father with two kids of his own.
Greg lost his first marriage to a demanding career. Now he's determined to make a new start before it's too late. Juggling work, raising his young son and helping his nearly grown daughter face life's ultimate challenge, he has no time to fall in love. Still, with Nina Romano, love feels just right this time around.
From the award-winning author of Summer at Willow Lake comes an unforgettable story of a woman's emotional journey from the heartache of the past to hope for the future.

Journal Entry 2 by love2cook at -- Mail or by hand,rings, RABCK, meetings, web, Georgia USA on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (11/16/2011 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand,rings, RABCK, meetings, web, Georgia USA

Sending to JennyC1230 as it's her pick from the Romance/Historical Romance VBB.

You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. Thanks for finding this book! I hope you enjoy reading it as I have and when you're done pass it along for the next dear reader. The best book is a shared book. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, November 21, 2011
Thanks for sending this from the Romance/Historical Romance VBB! It looks good.

P.S. Thanks so much for the bookmark, I love it!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 25, 2013
My Review: This was a wonderful story! It had humor, romance, interesting characters. Susan Wiggs is a new author for me, I'm looking forward to reading more books by her.

Saved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, March 30, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (4/1/2013 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Putting this book into Aberpeter's Read and Journalled Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Friday, April 19, 2013
Chosen from Aberpeter's Read and Journalled Book Box.

Journal Entry 7 by wingheartthumperwing at Various, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, June 10, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (6/14/2017 UTC) at Various, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Adding to the Variety Genre Bookbox.

Journal Entry 8 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Friday, July 28, 2017
taken out of JennyC1230 Variety Genre Bookbox

Adding to my shelf until I figure out if I've read this one already, I've enjoyed this author in the past. Thanks for sharing

Journal Entry 9 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Sunday, October 11, 2020
clearing out some books that have been sitting for awhile

Journal Entry 10 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at A Fellow BookCrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, October 19, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (10/19/2020 UTC) at A Fellow BookCrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

sending off to blueyedromantic as a wishlist book.
Enjoy

Journal Entry 11 by blueyedromantic at South Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, January 14, 2021
received this a few months. with all the craziness i forgot to mark it as caught. very sorry. my mother and i both loved this book. time to send it on to a new home.

Journal Entry 12 by blueyedromantic at Easton, Missouri USA on Thursday, January 14, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/15/2021 UTC) at Easton, Missouri USA

sending this a fellow paperbackswap.com member in Missouri. Enjoy.