The Dark Heart of Italy

by Tobias Jones | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 0571205828 Global Overview for this book
Registered by beckys on 9/14/2003
Journal Entry 1 by beckys on Sunday, September 14, 2003
The eye of an English man on Italian culture, tv, politics...and all Italian contradictions. A necessary book for foreign people, as well as for Italians: we don't have only wonderful houses in Tuscany, great monuments and excellent food. Here it is Tobias Jones, a clever journalist and an acute writer, who explains to us how dark is the heart of our country.

Journal Entry 2 by beckys at -- Da qualche parte in Milano, Lombardia Italy on Monday, November 03, 2003
Release planned for Tuesday, November 04, 2003 at ufficio postale in Milano, Lombardia Italy.

This book will travel to my Spanish friend, vainilla79 ^_^

Journal Entry 3 by vainilla79 from Pinto, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, November 12, 2003
Ciao again, Beckys!
Grazie mille per il tuo livro! I will send it back to you as soon as possible!
I cannot wait to read it!!!!!!:D Will I find the dark secrets of Mr. Berlusconi???:D
Take care!
Rebeca (vainilla79)

Journal Entry 4 by vainilla79 from Pinto, Madrid Spain on Sunday, February 06, 2005
Sorry, sorry, sorry!!!:( Sorry it took me so long to send it back to you. And I forgot to include a note here to let you know that I sent it back to you this last week, it was on on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday!! (here an example of my bad memory...) So you should receive it one of these days,ok? Let me know, ok?
By the way, the book is REALLY interesting! and allows the reader to know how things are in Italy nowadays.

Journal Entry 5 by beckys on Sunday, February 06, 2005
Hola Rebeca! I received the book yesterday, thank you! I'm very sorry for being so 'distant' and silent in the latest period, I feel very bad about this. I hope I'll be able to make you forgive me...
I hope you're doing fine and to hear your news soon! :)