The Genius

by Jesse Kellerman | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by mocrin of Duluth, Minnesota USA on 5/31/2011
Journal Entry 1 by mocrin from Duluth, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Couple of good twists in this one. Hard to put down. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by mocrin at -- Geocaches in Duluth, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (5/31/2011 UTC) at -- Geocaches in Duluth, Minnesota USA

Happy Reading, Geocachers!

Journal Entry 3 by mocrin at -- Geocaches in Duluth, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (5/31/2011 UTC) at -- Geocaches in Duluth, Minnesota USA

For the days when it's too cold, windy, rainy to cache....

Journal Entry 4 by msrubble at Funkley, Minnesota USA on Thursday, September 24, 2020
Oh, my goodness, I have been remiss!

I plucked this book out of a geocache. I thought it wasn't a BookCrossing book, but it looked interesting. Today when I started reading it, I found the BookCrossing label.

Where has it been in the last nine years? That is a mystery!

Art dealer Ethan Muller is alerted to boxes and boxes of drawings left behind by a tenant who has vanished from an apartment building owned by Ethan's father. After an exhibition of a portion of the artwork, and a favorable newspaper review, a retired police officer contacts Ethan because a boy in one of the pieces resembles a victim of a decades-old unsolved murder. Ethan also starts receiving anonymous threats. Who is the mysterious artist?

A family saga as much as a mystery, and there are plenty of skeletons in the closet.

Journal Entry 5 by msrubble at Geocache in Scandia, Minnesota USA on Saturday, November 28, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (11/27/2020 UTC) at Geocache in Scandia, Minnesota USA

I left this book as swag in the geocache called Wind in the Pines Park.

I am sending this book out into the world again as part of The The Release Challenge at BookCrossing.