Paradise County

by Karen Robards | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by frogladyreader1 of Ottawa, Ontario Canada on 5/26/2011
Journal Entry 1 by frogladyreader1 from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Sunday, June 26, 2011
[A pre-numbered label was used to register this book. No additional comment provided.]

Journal Entry 2 by froggie66 from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Sunday, June 26, 2011
Hi! Congratulations on finding a very special BookCrossing book.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Visit also the BookCrossing community to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading

Journal Entry 3 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Sunday, June 26, 2011
This is reserved for Froggie66's Virtual Romance Book Box.

Summary from the back of the book:
"Left bankrupt after her billionaire father's sudden death Alexandra Haywood returns to Shelby County, Kentucky - that bit of Southern splendour known as Paradise County - to sell the family's magnificent horse farm. Part of her mission is to fire Joe Welch, the sexy stubborn farm manager who worked hard for the Haywoods while raising his children. THey also fall for each other--- hard. Just as their attraction flares a shocking murder with ties to the past makes the county -- and cuts close to home when Joe's teenage son, Eli and Alex's wild-spirited younger sister, Neely, vanish."

Released 9 yrs ago (10/1/2011 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to JennyC1230 as one of her choices from my Romance VBB.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, October 22, 2011
Thanks for hosting your Romance VBB. I've really enjoyed it. Thanks!

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, August 11, 2014
My Review: This was a great romantic suspense book! I love this author! I love a romance where two opposite types of people are attracted to each other. It makes for an interesting story.

Saved for a friend.

Released 6 yrs ago (8/17/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Giving to Angellc to read. Enjoy the book!