The Horse Whisperer

by Nicholas Evans | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 5/24/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, May 24, 2011
2001 Dell paperback of the 1995 debut NYT #1 Bestseller by the English author. This was on my list of best recent bestsellers to read when I bought this copy last year for 10 cents from the sale shelf at Dimond Library.

Edit November 29, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #3872 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (11/29/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3360 Wisconsin St. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.