Deja Dead

by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 5/20/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, May 20, 2011
2005 Pocket Star paperback of the 1997 debut Temperance Brennan novel set in Montreal, a NYT Bestseller and Ellis Award Winner for Best First Novel, by the forensic anthropologist. I found this copy a few weeks ago in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

Edit May 19, 2019: Not a bad read, but it runs a bit long, and I had to skim it. I currently have this ranked at #3613 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (5/20/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library at 4035 Oakmore Road in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.