Heat Seeker (Elite Ops)

by Lora Leigh | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 5/20/2011
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, May 20, 2011
Book #3 in the Elite Ops series:

John Vincent has always led a life of danger, and now he has every reason to want to remain as dead as the obituary in the Australian papers had proclaimed him to be. He'd left nothing behind in the life he had once led - except for one woman, and one night of unforgettable passion. Now, both will return to haunt him.

Bailey Serborne is still tormented by a past she can't change and a man she hasn't been able to forget. A man who was supposed to dead.. But now, a stroke of fate has revealed that sometimes, a woman is given a second chance to heal her heart - and exact the sweetest revenge.

I have another copy of this book: Heat Seeker.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, February 27, 2014
My Review: This was another fabulous romantic suspense from Lora Leigh! I love the way she writes her characters, they are interesting, full of romance and always a good read.

Reserved for the Erotic/Steamy VBB bookbox.

Released 6 yrs ago (8/7/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sent to minesayn from the Erotic/Steamy VBB hosted by Bkind2Books. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Monday, August 11, 2014
Received in the mail today. Thanks JennyC for the book. Looks spicy...just my kind of book. Greatly appreciate it.