50 Fabulous Chocolate Cakes
2 journalers for this copy...
There's plenty of variety from grandma's traditional to modern decadence and fruity, nutty affairs. More charmingly, every cake comes with it's own story.
Both indulgent and amusing.
(Please see the next journal entry - below - for the FAQ)
Please make a journal entry when you receive the book (so we know it’s safe) and another when you’ve finished baking.
When you’ve baked, eaten and posted a journal entry to make us all salivate with envy, send a PM to the next person on the list asking whether they’ll be able to bake within the next two weeks or so. If they’re not ready (on holidays, too busy), PM me and I’ll change the mailing order. If they are ready, ask them for their postal address.
If there’s anything left of the book when it reaches the last person, please send me a PM for my postal details.
1. Libris-Princess - AUS to anywhere
2. Tanti - AUS to anywhere
3. fushmush - AUS to anywhere
4. mundoo - AUS to anywhere
5. chivers - Brazil to Brazil
6. Tuz - Brazil to USA/Canada
7. symphonicca - Canada to Canada
8. cestmoi - Canada to Canada
9. Wandeca - Canada to USA
10. prariefirefly - Canada to USA
11. juliebarreto - Hawaii to USA
12. anabanana - California to USA
13. littlebooklover - California to USA
14. nvangel2073 - Nevada to USA
15. nancyjo – South Dakota to USA
16. Jaremeister – New Mexico to anywhere
17. kellyhp - Texas to USA
18. debnance - Texas to USA
19. magicwritinggal - Arkansas to USA
20. mississippimom – Mississippi to USA
21. ShannonS - Georgia to USA
22. glowingdove - Florida to anywhere
23. raquelsita - Wisconsin to USA
24. kayote - Illinois to USA
25. benevenj - Illinois to USA
26. fly46 - Ohio to USA
27. quorcester - Massachusetts to USA
28. luvs2ewtjr - Pennsylvania to anywhere
29. septy - Pennsylvania to anywhere
30. invierno - Spain to Spain
31. bloodymary - Spain to Spain
32. anamela - Spain to Europe
33. petitabruxia - Spain to anywhere
34. clawdia - Spain to anywhere
35. Xana - Portugal to anywhere
36. vesna - Italy to Europe
37. penelopepitstop - Italy to anywhere
38. jellcat - Germany to anywhere
39. elhamisabel - Germany to Germany
40. nickel27 - Germany to Germany
41. Pink-panther - Germany to anywhere
42. tara-K - Netherlands to anywhere
43. tutmarie - Denmark to Europe
44. Silverstone - Sweden to Europe
45. pikapolonica - Sweden to Europe
46. purpleheather - UK to anywhere
47. boreal - NZ to Australia
48. Guinevere69 - Australia to Australia
49. tez - AUS to anywhere
50. puppymummy - AUS to anywhere
kuju - AUS to anywhere
jodyz - AUS to AUS
jawin - AUS to anywhere
kkitlon - ? to ?
And one sticky, choc splattered book back to me.
There are 50 recipes and 50 participants - it would be nice if everyone picked something different to make but that's not necessary. Feel free to make more than one.
Please journal how it went - successes as well as failures! If you want to make changes to the recipe that didn't turn out quite right, you're welcome to write in the cookbook to prevent others from having a bad baking experience.
We have reserves, people who are willing to bake at a moment's notice, so if you've changed your mind about participating just PM me and I'll pop someone else in.
Have fun! (Yes, that's an order)
Sent to Libris-Princess.
Let the baking begin!
Hope you have more success.
I do apologise for holding up the ring, I believe you are all anxious to get baking!!
I have emailed Tanti in Germany, as soon as she replies I shall send the book OS.