The Winter Ghosts

by Kate Mosse | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by leamhliom of Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on 5/12/2011
Journal Entry 1 by leamhliom from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Thursday, May 12, 2011
Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please visit www.BookCrossing.com to make a quick journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else who will appreciate it. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!
Thank You!

Journal Entry 2 by leamhliom at Camden Court Hotel in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (4/13/2012 UTC) at Camden Court Hotel in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Please read, enjoy this book and pass it on. Share the love of reading!

Please let me know if you've found this book on www.bookcrossing.com

Journal Entry 3 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 14, 2012
Picked this sup at the Book Buffet at the Dublin Convention. Keep meaning to read a Kate Mosse so perhaps this is the one. Thanks lamhliom.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Having a bit of a clear out and I see that this book is on the wish list of an Oxford Convention attendee. Reserved for LindyLouMac. Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2019
I don't know why I didn't take this to Oxford. Time ran out I guess, but now I am taking it to the London meetup in Chancery Lane.

Journal Entry 6 by teachie at High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 17, 2020
A ghost story set against religious persecution in France and the First World War.
This is a delightful book that is hard to put down and can easily be read in one go.
I am taking this to the London meet up in March.