Water of Life

by Henry Morton Robinson | Romance |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 5/11/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, May 11, 2011
1978 Ace paperback of the 1960 sweeping panorama of three generations of an American family, 1860-1920, the final book by the late author. This copy was a discard from Castro Valley Library. I found it today in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

Edit April 5, 2020: A very long epic tale of three generations in America's middle period. I did some skimming through the first part of this, but then had to flip through to the end to move it along. I currently have this ranked at #4824 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 3 mos ago (4/6/2020 UTC) at Public Library - Dimond, 3565 Fruitvale Ave. in Oakland, California USA

Of course the library is closed due to virus, and this copy is fairly well beat up by now, so I will just record it here, as part of the sale box inside the library, and then find a convenient box for it somewhere else instead.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.