Tess of the d'Urbervilles

by Thomas Hardy | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bloedengel of Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 5/10/2011
Journal Entry 1 by bloedengel from Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, May 10, 2011
To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 2 by bloedengel at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Released 11 yrs ago (6/8/2011 UTC) at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

I didn't think there'd be any book better placed than this one to send out in the Thomas Hardy dedicated multiwinners sweepstake :-))))))

Enjoy !

Journal Entry 3 by wingInto-the-Bluewing at Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on Thursday, June 9, 2011
Received today with many thanks. Yeah, I would say, the book matches the theme of the sweepstake :-)

July 2016:
I have far too many books on my Mt. TBR. So I am slowly looking through all my TBRs to let some of them go unread. This is one of them.

Released 3 yrs ago (4/26/2019 UTC) at Haus der Jugend - BC Convention 2019 in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

I will send the book with some others to chawoso, who will kindly take them for me to the bookcrossing convention in Mainz. I hope one of the attendees will be interested in it and take it home. Who knows…?

Have fun at the convention!

Journal Entry 5 by faerie-glen at Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Monday, April 29, 2019
Taken home from the 2019 convention in Mainz.

Journal Entry 6 by faerie-glen at Ulm, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Thursday, March 5, 2020
I appreciated the beatiful writing, but the very depressing story wasn't what I need right now.

Released 2 yrs ago (3/5/2020 UTC) at Stadthaus - Öffentlicher Bücherschrank in Ulm, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Gute Reise, liebes Buch!