The Mystery of Monster Mountain

by M. V. Carey | Children's Books |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 5/9/2011
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, May 09, 2011
1973 Scholastic paperback of the 20th book in the Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators series based on characters created by Robert Arthur. Cover art by Jack Hearne. I found this copy a couple days ago in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1964 The Secret of Terror Castle [read 2020]

Edit January 22, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I have vague childhood memories of having this one in hardcover, with the same exciting cover art, back when it was first published. I currently have this ranked at #5559 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (1/22/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 1130 Glencourt Drive in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.