Lucky Jim

by Kingsley Amis | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by VeganLady of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/1/2011
Journal Entry 1 by VeganLady from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 7, 2011
Clearing out some old second hand book stock.

Released 11 yrs ago (5/7/2011 UTC) at Kiosk In South Norwood Lake And Park in South Norwood, Greater London United Kingdom

Having found this book, I hope that you enjoy reading it. If you did, please spare a moment to enter a comment so that I will be alerted that you have read it. I enjoy seeing where my books travel.

You can do this anonymously, but it can be more fun to have an id, as you will then also be able to track books that you have found and follow their paths round the world.

Journal Entry 3 by AndrewHeld at Crystal Palace, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, May 8, 2011
I caught this at the kiosk next to South Norwood Lake. It's a book that I have been meaning to read for a while.

Released 11 yrs ago (5/14/2011 UTC) at Kiosk In South Norwood Lake And Park in South Norwood, Greater London United Kingdom

Amusing in parts - worth a read.