Snow Falling on Cedars - Audiobook(CD)

by David Guterson | Audiobooks | This book has not been rated.
Registered by BSAChris of Bancroft, Wisconsin USA on 5/1/2011
Journal Entry 1 by BSAChris from Bancroft, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, May 01, 2011
A quite haunting book about the Japanese-American lives affected by the murder of a local American fisherman - set in the 1950s at a time when the Japanese were still very mistrusted. I heard this one on a "chapter a day" reading on the radio, bought the CD and the book - enjoyed having it read to me much more than actually reading it!

Journal Entry 2 by BSAChris at Bancroft, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, May 01, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (5/1/2011 UTC) at Bancroft, Wisconsin USA

Into the BigJohnLefty box! - (journal 286-8631337)

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, March 26, 2012
Taken from BigJohnLefty's CD-Only AudioBookBox. It's been a while since I read this, and it says the abridgment was approved by the author, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Based on the cover, this is a movie tie-in edition.

Other copies on my BookCrossing shelf:

598393766241938497881 (audio cassettes) • 15044112

Released 9 yrs ago (5/5/2012 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Hawaii USA

Released at our second annual pop-up Skygate OBCZ during the 2012 Hawaii Book and Music Festival. I'll count this for msrubble's 2012 movie challenge and Secretariat's 2012 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Challenge (week 19).

More festival photos here.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you are able to make a journal entry to let me know you've found my book that would be terrific.

If you're new to BookCrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community of book lovers and learn about what it has to offer. If you decide to sign up, you may use me ( hyphen8 ) as your referring member, but that's certainly not required.

In fact, there are no requirements: this is now your book and you may do whatever you like with it. You're welcome to keep it for as long as you wish, and you can even mark it for your "permanent collection"...but you don't have to.

Please do feel free to make a journal entry when you're done with the book saying what you thought of it or what you plan to do with it next: if you decide to pass it this book to another reader or leave it for someone else to find, joining BookCrossing will allow you to follow the book's future travels whenever another reader makes a journal entry...who knows where it will turn up next?

Free your books - help spread the words!