Everything is Illuminated

by Jonathan Safran Foer | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by jaynereader of Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/30/2011
Journal Entry 1 by jaynereader from Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 30, 2011
found at the local charity chop

Journal Entry 2 by jaynereader at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 04, 2012
It seemed to take me ages to get through this. I enjoyed Sasha's use of English at first, then got tired of it, but warmed to him a lot as a character. I liked the Grandfather best out of all of them, but I got really bogged down in all those flashbacks. Very moving in parts, but overall not really enjoyable.

Journal Entry 3 by 1001-library at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, February 05, 2012

Thanks so much for your donation jaynereader!

This book is now part of the 1001-library. If you want to take this book from the library but don't know how to proceed, please refer to the 1001-library bookshelf.

Journal Entry 4 by jaynereader at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 24, 2013
Reserved for PI-DE.

Journal Entry 5 by PI-DE at Pinneberg, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Monday, July 01, 2013
Thanks for the book !