An unsuitable job for a woman

by P.D. James | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingmaid-of-kentwing of Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 4/27/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingmaid-of-kentwing from Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Cordelia Gray saw no reason why her job as a private detective was an unsuitable job for a woman. Until she was employed to discover why a renowned scientist's son had committed suicide. And she discovered his family's insidious secrets.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmaid-of-kentwing at Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, May 06, 2011
On its way to QueenSissi

Journal Entry 3 by QueenSissi at Seia, Guarda Portugal on Wednesday, May 11, 2011
It's here - and looks like a wonderful summer read. I always enjoyed reading crime/ thriller stories in the summer - they are less spooky on the beach... Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by QueenSissi at Seia, Guarda Portugal on Tuesday, June 07, 2011
I couldn't wait until the Summer to read this. It was a very enjoyable read - I wasn't able to pin-point the killer at once.

Teaser: It wasn't the butler!

maid-of-kent - What shall I do with the book?

Journal Entry 5 by QueenSissi at ESTH in Seia, Guarda Portugal on Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (6/8/2011 UTC) at ESTH in Seia, Guarda Portugal

It will now be released at Escola Superior de Turismo e Hotelaria. Happy Readings!