Desired

by Thea Devine | Romance | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0758203225 Global Overview for this book
Registered by ODAAT of Kingston, Ontario Canada on 4/23/2011
Journal Entry 1 by ODAAT from Kingston, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 23, 2011
Haven't read....

Journal Entry 2 by ODAAT at The Glass House in Kingston, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 23, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (4/22/2011 UTC) at The Glass House in Kingston, Ontario Canada

In a white basket in the kitchen.

Journal Entry 3 by Vapermom at Trenton, Ontario Canada on Saturday, November 12, 2011
Took from The Glass House OBCZ

Journal Entry 4 by Vapermom at Newspaper box-4 way stop Scoharie Rd in Picton, Ontario Canada on Thursday, June 30, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (6/30/2016 UTC) at Newspaper box-4 way stop Scoharie Rd in Picton, Ontario Canada

Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thank you for catching this book! I hope you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It's free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world! Please let us know that you've found the book, what you thought of it and if possible, where you might re-release it when you're done so it can continue its journey. Reading it is not required, though is encouraged. You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join up I hope you will consider using me, momsavaper, as the one who referred you.