The Trickster

by Muriel Gray | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 4/21/2011
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, April 21, 2011
Book Description: In Silver, a town in the Canadian Rockies, Sam Hunt has forgotten all that he ever was. But the horrors of his childhood are resurfacing, and with them comes death. For beneath the mountains a vile energy is gathering strength. All he loves may be destroyed by a past evil; an evil named Trickster.

I couldn't get into it so I am passing this book on without reading.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (10/28/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library on the Noonday Creek Trail. Enjoy the book!