Across Five Aprils; and Related Readings (Literature Connections)

by Irene Hunt | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 4/19/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, April 19, 2011
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Mariner High School in Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (9/24/2011 UTC) at Mariner High School in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, September 21, 2013
None of my students are interested in reading this book and babypooh has it on her school reading list I am going to rerelease it to her.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (9/21/2013 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! off to Babypooh as a RABCK and for the sapphire release challenge 2013

Journal Entry 5 by babypooh at Alachua, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 17, 2019
...

Journal Entry 6 by babypooh at somewhere in Alachua in Alachua, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/17/2019 UTC) at somewhere in Alachua in Alachua, Florida USA

Welcome if you are the person who picked up this book then you're in luck!!
Bookcrossing is a fun place where book-lovers come to do the thing they love::: BOOK-READING..

P.S This book is not lost

ENJOY!!!!!