Red Cat (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard)

by Peter Spiegelman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAzukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 4/16/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingAzukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Saturday, April 16, 2011
Purchased at Miami's library book sale for BookCrossing's 10th anniversary celebration in Washington DC.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAzukiwing at National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Monday, April 18, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (4/17/2011 UTC) at National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA

This book was released in celebration of BookCrossing's 10th anniversary, which was held at Washington DC.

Released near the big cats exhibit.

Hi! Congratulations on finding a very special BookCrossing book.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Visit also the BookCrossing community to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by janaconnordevin at -- Parks (regional and national), District of Columbia USA on Wednesday, April 20, 2011
I found this book at the Zoo and am currently reading it. I plan to take it with me to Massachusetts and will release it into the wild when I get home!

Journal Entry 4 by janaconnordevin at Maggie Sundae's in Amesbury, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (4/27/2011 UTC) at Maggie Sundae's in Amesbury, Massachusetts USA

Enjoy!