No Regrets

by Shannon K. Butcher | Romance |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 4/14/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, April 14, 2011
From the back cover:

NO SURRENDER

Renowned cryptologist Noelle Blanche refuses to have blood on her hands. So when the military asks for her help in a covert operation, she refuses---until masked gunmen raid her home and threaten her life. Suddenly it's all too clear that any blood spilled may be her own. Noelle has no choice but to trust the dangerous stranger sent by the military to safeguard her. A stranger who is everything she detests, everything she fears...and everything she desires.

NO LOOKING BACK

Former Delta Force operative David Wolfe thought he had left it all behind---the horror, the hurt, the guilt. But now the men who savagely murdered his wife have set their sights on a brilliant cryptologist who can lead them to the cache of weapons they prize. As passion ignites between David and the woman he's sworn to protect, what began as just a mission escalates into the fight of his life. But can he prevent history from repeating itself?

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, May 20, 2011
Sending as a rabck to jennyc1230.

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (5/25/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed today

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 28, 2011
Thank you so much! This looks like a great book! Thank you for sharing your books with me!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 05, 2018
My Review: This is a wonderful romantic suspense book! I've read some of the paranormal romances by Shannon K. Butcher and they were fabulous, but this is the first romantic suspense. I loved the characters and the plot kept the story moving. Flossie771 gave me the next two in this wonderful series, I plan to read them soon and get them moving again. ;-)

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at 1275 Powers Ferry Rd. - Shopping Center in Marietta, Georgia USA on Friday, January 04, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (1/4/2019 UTC) at 1275 Powers Ferry Rd. - Shopping Center in Marietta, Georgia USA

Left in a Little Free Library #66910 in front of Liberty Pizza on 1275 Powers Ferry Road, Marietta, Georgia 30067. I haven't tried the pizza yet, but I will next time. Enjoy the book!