Go Ask Alice

by Unknown | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by thescreaming of Cumberland, Maryland USA on 9/9/2003
Journal Entry 1 by thescreaming from Cumberland, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 09, 2003
Even though this story is fake, I am still looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 2 by thescreaming from Cumberland, Maryland USA on Monday, September 22, 2003
This book would be believable if it weren't for two things: one - I've used before and two - I've been fifteen.

Ok, so when I was using, there was no way I could remember, in graphic detail, what my trips were like two or three days later. Maybe I was taking some stronger shit, but there was just no way. Hell I can only remember it now from stories that have been relayed back to me.

The most important fact is that FIFTEEN YEAR OLDS JUST DO NOT WRITE LIKE THIS! Man it was like reading the diary of one of the kids on Dawson's Creek. It was so obvious that some middle aged person wrote this as a scare tactic.

Journal Entry 3 by thescreaming from Cumberland, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 05, 2003
Sending to gnissorckoob as a RABCK. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by gnissorckoob from Miami, Florida USA on Monday, November 10, 2003
got it today. Thanks, Scream. My 14-year-old daughter whisked it away, but I am planning to read it too because I have heard so much about it.

Not real? Well, I knew it was edited by an adult, but the NY Times blurb says it is "a document of horrifying reality."

Journal Entry 5 by thescreaming from Cumberland, Maryland USA on Monday, November 10, 2003

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, August 20, 2006
This book was very true, I think that what Alice delt with problems many, many youths.

CAUGHT IN MIAMI FL USA