Angels of Mercy

by Lyn Andrews | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by kirstykat of Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 4/10/2011
Journal Entry 1 by kirstykat from Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 10, 2011
I read this author years ago and enjoyed the light read her books offer. Want to read this then release it as soon as I can. I need something light at the moment.

Journal Entry 2 by kirstykat at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 31, 2021
A good, light read. A bit Catherine Cookson-esque, but a good story to escape with.
Took a little longer than expected to reach the part about The War , quite graphic descriptions of The Front, and good, ( but sadly ) realistically sound captures of how we understand life during those times to have been.
I enjoyed the book and it was mainly a good read.

Journal Entry 3 by kirstykat at Oakmere Park in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 21, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (2/21/2021 UTC) at Oakmere Park in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Leaving on a bench or a bush in a Release Bag.
Travel Well and Be Enjoyed.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Really enjoyed this in fact I didn't want to put it down