Living Nightmare: The Sentinel Wars

by Shannon K. Butcher | Romance |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 4/10/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Sunday, April 10, 2011
From the back cover:

They are the Sentinels. Three races descended from ancient guardians of mankind, each possessing unique abilities in their battle to protect humanity against their eternal foes: the Synestryn. Now one Sentinel's burning loyalty and love may prove to be her greatest weapons.

For nine years Nika has had one goal: to save her younger sister from the Synestryn, who hold her captive. Now the psychic bond Nika forged with her sibling is fading, and time is running out. But the one man who can unlock the power inside her left and never returned, leaving Nika alone to rescue a sister everyone else believes is dead.

Madoc swore to himself that he would never enter Dabyr again. For his soul is nearly dead, and he fears what he might do to those he's sworn to protect--especially Nika. If he accompanies her into the Synestryn realm, his forbidden desire for her may unleash the savage monster within him. But Nika's need to rescue her sister soon becomes intertwined with her passion for Madoc, while a key to victory in the war may be within her reach...

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Sunday, April 10, 2011
I was waiting on Madoc's story...great book.
Reserving for JennyC1230.

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (4/12/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

Another book in the Sentinel Wars series for JennyC1230.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, April 18, 2011
Oooh! A new author? This looks really good. Thank you for sharing your books!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, June 05, 2017
My Review: Another fabulous paranormal romance in this series. I was really looking forward to the story between Nika and Madoc. I'm going to look for more books in this series.

Sorry it took me so long to read these!