No Control

by Shannon K. Butcher | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 4/10/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Sunday, April 10, 2011
Romantic Suspense

From the back cover:

No Hiding
Lana Hancock knows all about danger--and betrayal. Eighteen months ago, she was captured by a terrorist group known as the Swarm while one of its members, a rugged man with sinfully dark eyes, did nothing to help her. Now when she'd freed and desperate to put it all behind her, the unthinkable happens. The Swarm is targeting Lana once again and the man who stood silently by has become her protector. But can she trust him?

No Escape
Delta Force operative Caleb Stone will never forget the hatred shining in Lana's eyes. Ordered to take down the Swarm by infiltrating its ranks, Caleb couldn't blow his cover to save her--no matter how much it haunted him. Now, gifted with a second chance, he vows to move heaven and earth to protect her...and fulfill her every desire. But the Swarm has reorganized. It's more powerful than ever and hell-bent on revenge...

NO CONTROL

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, May 20, 2011
Sending as a rabck to jennyc1230.

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (5/25/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed today

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 28, 2011
Thank you so much for sharing! This is another author I haven't read yet, but it looks like something I will like! Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 12, 2018
My Review: I loved it! Great romantic suspense. I love how the author writes her main characters, they aren't perfect looking with perfect lives. (How boring is that??) I have the third book in this trilogy, I am looking forward to reading it soon.

Thank you so much for sharing your books with me Flossie771! Sorry it's taking me so long to read them and get them moving.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, January 13, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (1/12/2019 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf when picking up some Chinatown Chicken Salad. Enjoy the book!