The Last Summer (of You and Me)

by Ann Brashares | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Chevygoddess of Willits, California USA on 4/10/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Chevygoddess from Willits, California USA on Sunday, April 10, 2011
I got this from the breakroom at work.

reserved for BCer ksloan23.

Journal Entry 2 by Chevygoddess at Willits, California USA on Friday, May 06, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (5/7/2011 UTC) at Willits, California USA

Mailed today, hope you enjoy...

Journal Entry 3 by ksloan23 at Manhattan, Kansas USA on Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Looking forward to reading this.

Journal Entry 4 by ksloan23 at Colby, Kansas USA on Monday, April 14, 2014
Good read. A sad, but good book. A bit predictable at times.

Journal Entry 5 by ksloan23 at Colby, Kansas USA on Friday, August 01, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (7/30/2014 UTC) at Colby, Kansas USA

Posted to fellow BC'er as part of the Teens VBB

Journal Entry 6 by RCOUFan at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, August 07, 2014
Thanks for sending this to me from the Teens VBB! JennyC1230 wants to read this too!

Journal Entry 7 by RCOUFan at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, September 09, 2016
I've been going through my books and this is one of the books that's ready to travel. I'm giving it to JennyC1230, she might read it or release it. I'm not sure.

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, September 09, 2016
RCOUFan gave me this book to use for Bookcrossing. I'm going to save it for a Bookbox.

Book Description: Set on Long Island's Fire Island, The Last Summer (of You and Me) is an enchanting, heartrending page-turner about sisterhood, friendship, love, loss, and growing up. It is the story of a beach community friendship triangle-Riley and Alice, two sisters in their twenties, and Paul, the young man they've grown up with-and what happens one summer when budding love, sexual curiosity, a sudden serious illness, and a deep secret all collide, launching the friends into an adult world from which their summer haven can no longer protect them.

As wise, compelling, and endearing as her Traveling Pants series, and as lyrical, thoughtful, and moving as the best literary women's fiction, this novel is sure to win an entire new generation of adult fans.

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, September 23, 2016
Putting into the 17th round of Bookstogive's General Literature VBB.

Journal Entry 10 by JennyC1230 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, October 14, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (10/14/2016 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Dabercro from Bookstogive's General Literature VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 11 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Friday, October 21, 2016
Arrived in the mail. Thanks for sending.

Journal Entry 12 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Alice has a fierce loyalty to her sister, Riley. I felt that maybe Riley used that loyalty to manipulate Alice, especially in her relationship with Paul. The story was predictable but overall a good read.

riley

Journal Entry 13 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Thursday, August 01, 2019
Adding to the General Literature VBB.