Death and Taxes: A Jill Smith Mystery

by Susan Dunlap | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/5/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, April 29, 2011
Picked this book up at The Book Thing to read and release

Released 3 yrs ago (8/14/2015 UTC) at LFL/OBCZ Stock in -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, September 05, 2015
From a box of books for the OBCZs. Moving into a challenge box for release later this year. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, May 14, 2016
Adding to the ABC VBB #12

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (3/1/2017 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Picked from the ABC VBB. Enjoy!

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, March 10, 2017
The book arrived today. Thank you for sharing with me.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 11, 2019
I read this a while ago and I forgot to journal it. It is now available.

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at somewhere in Cape Coral in Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/13/2019 UTC) at somewhere in Cape Coral in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! Off to find a new reader