The Diary of a Killer Cat

by Anne Fine | Children's Books |
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 4/5/2011
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, April 05, 2011
I went shopping in charity shops in Didcot for nice thin books that will fit into my suitcase. The USA is about to be bookcrossed to death.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Got this from LW to read, because MissMarkey thought I needed to have read something by Anne Fine!

Very, very funny, and I'm glad I read it!!!

Journal Entry 3 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Wednesday, April 20, 2011
I do remember getting this book back and I handed it to futureCat to read. I last saw the book on the book table

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, April 21, 2011
Read during dinner (very rude of me, I know, but I wasn't alone in reading at the table!) at the DC convention. A cute wee story.

I think someone else grabbed it from the table later to use as a themed release.

^ ^