The Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Lightning Thief: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson & the Olympians)

by Rick Riordan, Robert Venditti | Graphic Novels | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingdutch-bookwing of Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on 4/5/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingdutch-bookwing from Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Tuesday, April 05, 2011
'Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood. I never asked to be the son of a greek God.'
I was just a normal kid, going to school, playing basketball, skateboarding. The usual. Until I accidentally vaporized my maths teacher. That's when things really started going wrong. Now I spend my time fighting with swords, battling monsters with my friends and generally trying to stay alive.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdutch-bookwing at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Thursday, November 05, 2020
Whoops, I did release this this summer, but unfortunately without a label. I hope someone else is enjoying this graphic novel.