The Wall of the Sky, the Wall of the Eye

by Jonathan Lethem | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Luaralu of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 4/5/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Luaralu from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, April 05, 2011
New weird, indeed!

!

Journal Entry 3 by -solaria- at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, April 08, 2011
I took the book from the temporary BC trolley in the main library. Looks interesting...

Journal Entry 4 by -solaria- at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, March 05, 2012
It was a bit too weird for me, but it was a quite interesting reading experience.

PS. I'm glad to tell that the "temporary" book swapping trolley is now permanent. I have found many BC and non-BC books in it :)

Journal Entry 5 by -solaria- at Finncon in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Thursday, July 19, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (7/22/2012 UTC) at Finncon in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

The book will be released at the Bookcrossing table at Finncon. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by Elfbiter at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, July 22, 2012
Picked up in FinnCon

Journal Entry 7 by Proginoskes at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 02, 2013
Picked this up at Finncon 2013

Journal Entry 8 by Proginoskes at Swecon in Nacka, Stockholm Sweden on Friday, October 18, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (10/18/2013 UTC) at Swecon in Nacka, Stockholm Sweden

Released at Swecon 2013, happy reading!