Orphans of the Night

by Josepha Sherman | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by claudiu of Lehi, Utah USA on 11/3/2003
Journal Entry 1 by claudiu from Lehi, Utah USA on Monday, November 03, 2003
Traded it at thecheshirekat.com

Journal Entry 2 by wingkayotewing from Champaign, Illinois USA on Tuesday, December 30, 2003
Finally got around to reading this book. (Hrm, I apparently forgot to journal it when I received it. Oops). I wasn't fond of a couple of the first stories, but overall they were fun to read. They were also quite short stories, but still managed to tell a story.

Not sure where this is going next. Somewhere!

Journal Entry 3 by wingkayotewing at Champaign, Illinois USA on Monday, February 18, 2019
So I kept this for years on my keeper shelf. After moving (omg the boxes of stuff) I decided it was REALLY time to let some stuff go.

So I went through my keeper shelf looking for BX books and am letting them continue their journey.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkayotewing at Illini Union: Little Free Library in Urbana, Illinois USA on Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (2/19/2019 UTC) at Illini Union: Little Free Library in Urbana, Illinois USA

Little Free Library is just inside the main doors (the ones facing Green St/circle drive).