Think of a Number

by John Verdon | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingardachywing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 4/3/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, April 03, 2011
Purchased at the Ardleigh boot sale for bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, August 19, 2011
I plan to release this book on my travels tomorrow.

Journal Entry 3 by wingardachywing at Along Kemsing walk in Kemsing, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (8/20/2011 UTC) at Along Kemsing walk in Kemsing, Kent United Kingdom

To the finder of this book, welcome to BookCrossing. It is a gift from me to you. All I ask is that you make a journal entry here to confirm it is safe in your hands. If you wish you may hold on to it, but I hope that you will pass it on, either to a friend , or by leaving it to be found again. That way our book will be on a journey which we can follow as it gets passed along.

While you are here, why not take a look around the BookCrossing website? It is completely free to register, it is safe and spam free and, if you do join, you will receive email alerts when this book is found again. I would be delighted if you wish to mention me, Ardachy , as the member who introduced you.