Moment of Truth

by Lisa Scottoline | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0060196092 Global Overview for this book
Registered by laura9691 of Winter Park, Florida USA on 9/9/2003
Journal Entry 1 by laura9691 from Winter Park, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 9, 2003
Neighbor gave me the book, I will take it to work and put it on our bookshelf.

Journal Entry 2 by laura9691 from Winter Park, Florida USA on Monday, October 20, 2003
Offered on the BookRelay site.

Released on Friday, October 24, 2003 at Fellow Bookcrosser on BookRelay in Winter Park, Florida USA.

Sending to a fellow Bookcrosser from the BookRelay site. It's on it's way.

Journal Entry 4 by librarie from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, October 28, 2003
Thank you laura9691 - this has taken only 4 days to get over to Norway. I look forward to reading this soon.

Journal Entry 5 by librarie from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, November 7, 2003
At the beginning of this book, I felt that I was being given too many small details on what being a laywer was about. Then towards the end of the book, it seemed that everything became rushed. I thought the plot was good but I didn't feel the characters were well developed or the relationships well described. It was still an enjoyable read but I don't think I am particularly keen on reading more by the same author.

Thanks for passing this on to me laura9691!

Journal Entry 6 by librarie at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, October 21, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (10/22/2013 UTC) at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Hopefully I will be able to release a few of the books I currently have as they need to be passed on!