The English Patient

by Michael Ondaatje | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Izzy5000 of Kansas City, Missouri USA on 3/29/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Izzy5000 from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Tuesday, March 29, 2011
I haven't read this, but it's supposed to be super good! I bought this copy at a thrift store for $3.

Journal Entry 2 by Izzy5000 at Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Saturday, April 02, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (4/2/2011 UTC) at Fort Collins, Colorado USA

Putting into Bookstogive's Wrap it up bookbox.

She stands up in the garden where she has been working and looks into the distance.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, June 13, 2011
This book returned in the Wrap It Up Bookbox #1, thanks for including it. I have not read this book before and I am looking forward to reading it and then passing it on.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (6/11/2019 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, June 30, 2019
Bookstogive, your box of books made it here safely. I'm just slow to journal them here. I read this back when the film version came out way back in 1996 as a high school senior. So, this will go back into the world to find a new reader sooner than later.

Journal Entry 6 by wingnimrodielwing at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (7/2/2019 UTC) at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left on a table in the vending lounge.