Finding the Lost: The Sentinel Wars

by Shannon K. Butcher | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 3/29/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 29, 2011
From the back cover:

Andra Madison knows that monsters are real. She's been fighting them ever since her family was victimized by the Synestryn eight years ago. Now she's devoted to finding children who've been abducted by the Synestryn. When she gets a call about a lost little boy, she tracks him to a warehouse on the outskirts of town, where she's aided by a trio of human men...or so she thinks.

Paul has been searching for centuries for a woman like Andra. To find her, he strikes a bargain with a bloodhunter that could cost him his life. Now his desire for Andra threatens to destroy his much-needed control. Against her wishes, Andra agrees to join Paul on a journey fraught with danger---one that leads directly to the Synestryn.

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Loved it....this series just keeps getting better.
Reserving for JennyC1230.

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (4/12/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

Sending to JennyC1230. This is a great series by a new author I have discovered.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, April 18, 2011
This looks really good! Thanks for sharing your books with me!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, May 01, 2017
My Review: Another fabulous book in this series. I loved the story of Paul and Andra! I'm looking forward to reading Lexi and then Nika's story in the next two books.

Sorry it took me so long to read this book!