All The President's Men

by Carl Bernstein/Bob Woodward | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 3/27/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, March 27, 2011
This book is available and will be released soon into the wild

Releasing somewhere in Washington D.C. while attending the Bookcrossing Convention, I hope it finds a new appreciative reader!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

Journal Entry 3 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, April 18, 2011
The book buffets at the convention were overwhelming in the sheer number of books they contained. I mostly resisted the temptation to add to the numbers of books lying around the house, but I just *had* to take this one. I used to have a copy of this title, and fully intended to release it at the Watergate Hotel, which is currently closed for renovations. However, I ended up using it for a release challenge last year, so now I have a new copy to set aside for when the hotel re-opens!

Journal Entry 4 by wingResQgeekwing at Nando's Peri-Peri in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, January 26, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (1/26/2020 UTC) at Nando's Peri-Peri in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on the sauce bar on the ground d level.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!