The Elegance of the Hedgehog

by Muriel Barbery | Philosophy | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9781933372600 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 3/25/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, March 30, 2011
This book is available and will be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by AlterEgoZoe at Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Received from bookstogive-seems like an interesting read.

Journal Entry 3 by AlterEgoZoe at Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, March 09, 2019
Not my type of book, so will pass along.

Journal Entry 4 by AlterEgoZoe at Little Free Library #7057 in Easton, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, September 12, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (9/11/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #7057 in Easton, Pennsylvania USA

Released for the You’re such an animal challenge

When he looked up again Tas had gone. Rising to join the others, he caught sight of something small and abandoned on the floor. "Tas you forgot your pipe." He picked it up and then saw words carved into the wood he had not seen before. Find the music, find the magic.
"Did you carve this?"
Tas did not turn. "Yes," he said, reluctantly. "I have to leave it."
"But, Tas, why?"
Tas squared his shoulders as though firming some resolve. But still he did not turn. "Because the shepherd said that it could only be used once. Thats why I can't get the pipe to play that song-or any song. I've used the magic." He took a deep breath and went on. "And he said that once I found the magic I had the pass the pipe on." he paused and then he did turn, a scamp's humor in his long brown eyes. "It's going to be a long winter. I'm going to leave it here for someone else to find."
"Snowsong" by Nancy Varian Berberick

Found a book? Find the magic! Welcome to BookCrossing!! If you are already a member, "Hello!", if you have only just found this lovely site, welcome!

Congratulations on finding a released BookCrossing book! You can now register on the site, if you want to. It's free to register, but of course you can remain anon. It's up to you!

If you do decide to join, please add me as your referring member, AlterEgoZoe. Thanks!

Most of all, enjoy the book, and enjoy BookCrossing!