More Sand in My Bra: Funny Women Write from the Road, Again! (Travelers' Tales)

by Author unknown | Humor |
ISBN: 1932361502 Global Overview for this book
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 3/25/2011
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 25, 2011
Book Description: Following on the heels of the best-selling Sand in My Bra, this sequel is a collection of hilarious women's travel stories. From Australia to Zambia and everywhere in between, these true stories are full of bust-a-gut laughter. Nothing helps a travel story more than something going wrong — the frustration, embarrassment, and inconvenience provide great material for stories once the anguish has faded. The adventurers here encounter just about every unexpected mishap imaginable.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, June 09, 2011
My Review: This book was so much fun! I think my favorite story was the woman who brought deviled eggs to a party in a Latin American country, most of the people spoke only Spanish so she tried to think of how to translate deviled eggs into Spanish. She came up with "huevos del diablo" which means "the devil's testicles" Who wants to eat that?!?

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, July 18, 2011
I took this one to Destin, Florida to either share with someone in our condo or wild release, I didn't get a chance to do either, so I'm going to save this for my Virtual Biography/Auto-Biography/Humor Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, September 06, 2011
Putting into my bookbox: Virtual Biography/Auto-Biography/Humor Bookbox, for Round #3.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at -- Mail or by hand,rings, RABCK, meetings, web, Georgia USA on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (9/13/2011 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand,rings, RABCK, meetings, web, Georgia USA

Sending to Flossie771 from the Virtual Biography/Auto-Biography/Humor Bookbox Enjoy the books!

Journal Entry 6 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Sunday, September 18, 2011
Selected from the virtual bio bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, November 14, 2011
Just finished....this book was fun!!

Journal Entry 8 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Passing this book along as a rabck to rhonder....enjoy!! :)

Journal Entry 9 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (11/15/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed

Journal Entry 10 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Friday, December 02, 2011
Thank you so much for sending this as a RABCK! It sure looks to be a fun read :-)

Journal Entry 11 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (8/30/2012 UTC) at St Paul, Alberta Canada

Congratulations! Sending to Southernfryed as winner of my 7 year anniversary RABCK! Thanks for entering and I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 12 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Sunday, September 30, 2012
Book arrived. The picture on the cover reminds me of The Sweet Potato Queens. It looks interesting and I think I will enjoy it. Thanks for sending it to me and again, Happy Bookcrossing anniversary, Rhonder!

7/14/2014
YIKES! Today is my good friend, Josierivers' birthday. I'm bumping this book to the top of Mt. Toobie to read and add to her birthday bag before our next meet-up.

7/18/2014
Some hilarious stuff in this book! I think we've all made some dumb decisions on vacation and can relate to some of these stories.

Journal Entry 13 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Sunday, August 31, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (9/1/2014 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

meetup with JosieRivers!

Journal Entry 14 by josierivers at Leesville, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, September 03, 2014
OMG

Received from Southernfryed on Monday at our meet up. Decided to bring for lunch time reading @ work.... and couldn't stop laughing. .. I'm only into the 4th story!