All Together Dead (Southern Vampire Mysteries, Book 7)

by Charlaine Harris | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingadrienne10wing of Seattle, Washington USA on 3/20/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingadrienne10wing from Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, March 20, 2011
From the cover: Betrayed by her longtime vampire love, Louisiana cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse must now not only deal with a possible new man in her life -- the oh-so-handsome shape-shifter Quinn -- but also contend with a long-planned vampire summit. With her power base weakened by hurricane damage to New Orleans, the local vampire queen is vulnerable to those hungry for a takeover. Soon, Sookie must decide what side she'll stand with. And her choice may mean the difference between survival and all-out catastrophe....

While the beginning of this book was highly confusing to me in terms of the timeline (see Definitely Dead jouranl), I found Ms. Harris stepped her game back up to previous book levels. She introduced a wide range of characters here. We got to see characters she introduced earlier in a little more depth. Ms. Harris shakes up her entire world in this one. Certain things remain the same and much changes. I also felt this was a "power boost" book for Sookie, similar to the power boost Laurell K. Hamilton's main divas often receive. It also gave Sookie a whole new load of problems to deal with that we'll be seeing in future books.

Journal Entry 2 by wingadrienne10wing at Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, March 20, 2011
Thank you for joining this spiral. Each book has a different shipping order, based on who requested it. Please journal each book as you receive it and check who to ship it to. When the book has left it’s current person, the next book will be shipped.

This book is shipped in the following order:
Thegoaliegirl [USA]
Ellissamay [NY, USA]
Adrienne10 [NE, USA]
Vilda [Sweden]
Ythan [UK]

Esme-Weatherwax [Ireland]

Some guidelines to help the book on its journey:

1 On receiving the book write a journal entry so we can all keep track of where it is.
2 I will note people who already have had the book and its current location in colored type.
3 The person with the book PM's the next one on the list for their address and sends it along.
4 The goal of a spiral is for no one person to have several in the series at once. Please try to read the book as soon as possible and send along so that you do not end up with many at once. The exception is the person at the end of the spiral.

Thank you so much for participating!

Journal Entry 3 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Spokane, Washington USA on Thursday, June 02, 2011
Book has arrived safely in Spokane.

Journal Entry 4 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Spokane, Washington USA on Sunday, June 12, 2011
I really enjoyed this book. After the last one, I was on the fence about continuing with the series and I'm glad I did. This one was so much better than Definitely Dead. It brought back some characters with more development, which was great. I'm curious to see how things have changed and can't wait for the next one in the series.

Journal Entry 5 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Friday, June 17, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (6/16/2011 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sent to the next reader for this books

Journal Entry 6 by elissamay at Brooklyn, New York USA on Saturday, June 25, 2011
Received in the mail this week... thank you! Trucking along in this series...

Journal Entry 7 by elissamay at Minetto, New York USA on Friday, August 05, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (8/4/2011 UTC) at Minetto, New York USA

In the mail to Sweden now!

Journal Entry 8 by Vilda at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Monday, August 08, 2011
Arrived today. Looking forward to reading more about "Sookie and friends"

Journal Entry 9 by Vilda at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (9/18/2011 UTC) at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden

Another entertaining Sookie novel. I'm beginning to realise that I'm really going to miss her once I finished all of them.

Finally this travels. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, September 22, 2011
Arrived safe and sound.

Thanks very much.

Journal Entry 11 by Ythan at Ellon, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, December 05, 2011
I have to agree with others that this one was better than the previous. Always good to learn more about characters we have met previously.

After speaking to Esme-Weatherwax I've decided to hold on to this book until the next one arrives and then send them together.

Released 7 yrs ago (6/20/2012 UTC) at A non-bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to Esme-Weatherwax, book 8 seems to have stalled so I'll send this one on its own.

Journal Entry 13 by Esme-Weatherwax at Limerick, Co. Limerick Ireland on Saturday, August 04, 2012
got the book thanks.